Sunday 5 January 2014

UPDATE NUMBER 1!

(This post was planned for Sunday 29-12-13.....As is usual with me...I didn't get round to it! ....Another bad habit I need to break!)

So, what have I been up to this week?
Not a lot really....it's been SO WET here in the UK! It hasn't stopped raining in what feels like DAYS!!

Hubby (a Coach Driver) has taken a group over the Holland for a Badminton Tournament for the next few days, so the house is quieter and the smalls are occupying themselves with their Christmas games and purchases. The eldest is holed up in her room "allegedly" doing school work but more probably watching films on her laptop!

I have ticked off a few jobs on by "to do" list.

# I've just about finished my planner for the next year.....pictures when I can get them....at the moment it's so DARK in the house they are coming out all grainy....plus I'm not entirely sure where I put the cable to transfer them to the computer!
# I've counted all the boxes and bags I need to empty on my quest to find the house.......there is A LOT!!!!
So many infact that they are probably a post all on their own! We're talking into 3 figures here, combined!
It's a number that shook even ME....and I live with them all day every day!
# I've thought...I mean *REALLY* thought about my goals for 2014.

So all in all I think I'm doing OK.
As long as I keep it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment