Sunday 5 January 2014

Cleaning Grand Plan

For the next few weeks I shall be doing my best to follow THIS plan over at organizedhome.com

I've tried it before and failed....for a whole host of reasons - the main one being that I just couldn't be bothered to clean.
I'm not a house keeper....I have too many "fun" things going on in my life.  But now I HAVE to do something about this. The house is too small for 5 of us AND the mess.
The clutter is getting in the WAY of fun, and is causing stress and arguments amongst us. Especially Hubby. Especially as over the last 2 years he has spent more and more time living in hotel rooms where there is nothing but space - and peace and quiet!

I'm living in Can't
                  Have
                 Anyone
                 Over
                 Syndrome   ....to quote Flylady ....Yes, I've followed her for a long time too!

It's going to be hard, but I *HAVE* to get this sorted this year. ~
There are other projects too....but at the moment they are not important to the blog (they concern money and some of my hobbies.....I might need to add them into the mix later......)

But for now, who's with me?
It's Preview Week over at Organized Home! ........and I'm in front for once - I printed all the cleaning prompts and planning sheets off LAST week! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment