Sunday 5 January 2014

52 Weeks to Christmas 2014

(So, it's not REALLY 52 Weeks to Christmas - but it was when I *SHOULD* have written and published this post!)

Helloooooo!!!
I've been missing in (in) action for AGES, but I'm back, the fight is back, and I'm ready to go.
Christmas 2014 WILL be the most amazing one for a LONG time!
I am determined!
....But then, I've said that before!

2014 is my make or break year.
The year I either get things right, or things change....forever.
There is a lot going on in my life at the moment. They have been simmering under the surface for a good 18 months - possibly even longer, it's hard to  pinpoint an exact time that I became aware of them. Suffice it to say, if they happen, I'll let you know, if they don't......well, the blog will carry on to 2015!

So, it's Boxing Day here in the UK. The madness of Christmas is over, and it's a day to relax and spend with family.Except all mine are either skulking in the kitchen, carefully *not* listening to the football on the radio, or holed up in their bedrooms playing with yesterdays presents!
I'm sitting about, thinking about next year. And what it means. And what I'm going to DO about it all!

I started this blog the week before Christmas 2011, because the house was a pigsty and I was in a flap about getting ready for Christmas......I vowed it would NEVER happen again, that I *WOULD* be organised next time......... It hasn't happened yet!

So 2014 WILL be the year it doe....and this Blog will capture every back breaking second of it!
I've already listed dates in my diary and the outline of what I want to post about.....so lets see if THIS time it works!

(Except, I'm already behind! This post was in the diary for 26-12-13....and it's already 5-1-14!! But lets not let minor details like that stop us hey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment