Sunday 5 January 2014

51 Weeks To Christmas 2014!

So, last week I said I was looking at Organised Junkie's 2012 challenge that ran for the year and encouraged you to complete 52 projects to declutter and organise your home.

Well, I still haven't worked out how to add documents to the blog, and I'm not going to bore you with a great LONG list, but here are a few of the projects I've decided upon......

1: Set up a Cleaning Binder and Year Planner    - Done and Done!!
2.Draw up an Action Plan to attack the house    - Done!
3. Winter Car Kit
4. Kids rainy Day Trolley
5. Toy Box to Coffee Table
6. Organised Paper Storage
7. Kitchen Shelves
8. The Desk.....Of DOOM!!!!!
9. Landing and Stairs
10.Master Bedroom....Part1 !

I'm looking forward to sorting out the car .....it's new (to us!) and Eldest and I made a good start on only putting in what was essential when we got it. But that was almost 2 months ago now (before all the rain!) AND we had a road trip "Up North" to see Hubby's parents at the very start of the Christmas Holidays (oh BOY was THAT a wet trip!) so there is a lot of junk we need to get rid of, along with things we need to add for the winter.

The kids rainy day trolley shouldn't take that much doing either, the bones of the project are there...they just never really got fleshed out!

So, despite all the comings and goings in the house at the minute, I'm still feeling positive! Long may it continue!

(This post was planned for 2-1-14...but I'm running late - it's now 5-1-14!)

No comments:

Post a Comment