Sunday 5 January 2014

52 Weeks of Organising

There are a lot of "spelling mistakes" in this blog. Some because I'm hopeless and can't spell for toffee when I'm typing  and some that are "deliberate"......seeing as I'm English, and so I write with English spelling!
Here it's "organiSing"......I have to remember when I go searching the net that most other people write 'organiZing'!

Hey Ho!

My plans for 2014 are to follow as many organising plans and challenges as I can possibly find - most of which I've tried before! And failed at!.....Because I've never really bothered.

I can't do that this year. I *HAVE* to get it right.
I'm 45. I can't faff about any longer.
Me eldest is 17. She wants to bring friends round - people important to her. She can't.
Not because I'm ashamed of the mess - I mean, I AM, but that's not the reason why. No, she can't have people round because there simply isn't ROOM for them IN the house!

There are other reasons too, that I won't go into now, but will probably become apparent as the year goes on. Sigh.

So, what am I doing? Well, I like the idea of quick, little projects that will motivate me and organise small areas as the year goes on. So I'm using Organized Junkie's 52 weeks planning sheet from her 2012 series, found HERE

But I ALSO like the room by room projects sent out by Home Storage Solutions HERE ......So I'll be having a go at those too! -Well, at least for the rooms we HAVE!

And finally, every year since I discovered it, I've attempted Organized Home Challenge......and never actually managed it.....so I'm having a go at that one too - again with tweeks for the rooms we actually have!

SOMETHING has to stick....doesn't it!
We'll see!

I'll be back to let you know how I'm getting on - and to post my 52 week projects - once I've worked out how to add documents to the site!

(Planned for 28-12-13....running late - it's now 5-1-14!)

No comments:

Post a Comment