Thursday 22 December 2011

Running it to the Wire

UPDATED 04-01-12 With Photos.

I'm still here - I'm still procrastinating - I still have a mess.......and I'm still overwhelmed.

Things WILL get better (they pretty much HAVE to!) but right now I'm trying to squeeze a quart into and pint pot AND make a silk purse out of a sows ear! (all favourite sayings of my Grandma!).....and Christmas is in a day and a bit!

I will be back with the promised photos....but they're on my phone and need downloading and .....(you're ahead of me here aren't you?!)..... I need to find my cable to do that! :-)

Oh well. Onwards and upwards!
When I was a teenager, a friend of mine - the one I'd admired and wanted to be like for several years, you know the type, accomplished, pretty, popular! - said "I wish I was more like you, sure of what you want and working to get there!"
At the time it floored me. She probably doesn't think like that anymore seeing as how her life has taken her all over the world and given her a family she clearly adores, but every so often I think back to the stumpy unsure teenager I was and think "Hmmmmmm!"

Why don't I have the same drive now?!

Right, more junk to shift, see you all again soon!
Managed to clear the TV corner! :-)


Just the rest to do now! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment