Sunday 18 December 2011

53 weeks until Christmas!

UPDATED 04-01-12 with photos.

OK, so in a few days time it will be Christmas 2011.....and my house looks like a bomb has hit it :-(
Well, actually, a bomb might have made it a bit prettier.

For the last couple of years I've been in a funk and it needs to stop. And if that means I have to "air my dirty linen in public" (..actually, most of it's clean and hanging up to dry, you can see it all in the photo!) to give myself the metaphorical kick up the bum to make it happen, than so be it!
We hang wet shirts and towels on the stairs
- they dry faster!

Here it all is, warts and all. Hopefully I can show that we ALL get in a pickle, but that we CAN all "dig ourselves out of it"

I must get on, but I'll be back this evening with some photo's of the house as it stands, with a bit of look, as the weeks go on you - and I - will see an improvement. And NEXT Christmas??? Well, I'm inviting you all round for mincepies and coffee!
That's a promise!
The rest hangs on a drier
where ever we can fit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment