Thursday 22 December 2011

Grinding Halt

UPDATED 04-01-12 With Photos.

Well, it's a bit later than the last post, and once again I've come to a grinding halt!

.....In the same place I always do! :-(

See, when I'm clearing the living room I start at the door and work anticlockwise. By the time I get to my chair in the corner I've had enough. I've run out of steam, usually run out of time, and definately run out of space to put "Stuff"....and I've done it again.
See - up to the chair it's looking SO much better!

When I started this last weekend I had the brilliant idea that if I went the OTHER way round the room I might actually get it cleared....only that means starting with my desk......

.......and it didn't work!

....But then you turn round and are faced with this mountain :-(

Oh well. Must go and re-heap the piles in the kitchen so we can make some lunch. Sigh!

...The remnants of the "tidying" Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment