Friday 23 December 2011

Bags and Boxes!

Ok, so still no photos.......I will get to them, honest! But in the mean time I have a confession, When I "clean up" what I really do is "Stash and dash"!

After yesterdays mamouth session in the living room, I discovered that I'd actually run OUT of bags! eekkk!
(Mind you, there are several in the boot of the car currently hiding presents!)

Stashed in the kitchen I have, at present, 23 Bags and 11 boxes of "Stuff" to sort through.....along with a mountain of ironing that will probably spend Christmas Day sitting on my bed and a basket of washing sitting infront of the machine!

...So there's one target for next year....NO IRONING in the way on Christmas Day! Lol!

Anyway....23 bags of stuff......that's an awful lot (though one is my Guide bag, so it doesn't really count!) and that's without counting all the ones in my bedroom! Even doing one bag a week, that's going to take me until June to sort out! Blimey!
....Still, slow and steady wins the race, so lets go with the target of 1 bag a week.....BUT it has to be emptied and put away, thrown away or given away.....not just redistributed amongst the other bags! lol!
(Although that could be difficult for a while, because I know there are quite a few things that need to go in my closet....that I haven't been able to get into for the last 3 years!)

I'll be back later with an update, some pictures and a "proper" plan of campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment