Saturday 6 July 2013

Promises, Promises!

I know, I know!
I know I said I was going to get a wriggle on.

But.....

Well......

You see........

Oh who am I kidding! It all boils down to just not being bothered! A lack of motivation. A dislike of putting the effort in.

.....Or maybe, just maybe.....I just DON'T KNOW WHERE to start!

If I sit on the computer, I can't see the mess behind me.

If I go to bed and read I can "forget" the junk piled everywhere.

I'm fed up of it, and I *HAVE* to change.

I just......

......don't know.......

....................how.............


Sigh.


Time to take a bite out of the Elephant.

I have people coming over in a few weeks.

New colleagues........for a planning meeting.......they could be here a while.

They will walk through the jungle to the front door. GULP.
They will squeeze through the junked up untidy lobby. GULP.
They will walk through my scruffy - full of junk - living room. OUCH
They will sit in my cobwebby kitchen. ....Which honestly I though was getting better as I had really been making an effort in there......until I put the light on last night! Oooopppps!
And if the weather holds - they will sit out in my untidy, junky, full of weeds and not a flower in sight back garden. SIGH.
NOT a good start to a new working relationship.


I *KNOW* I've said it like a gazillion times before.........but I *HAVE* to change.

Anyone want to take bets on how far I actually get?

No comments:

Post a Comment