Sunday 17 June 2012

Trying Again!

...for about the 5 millionth time!

Sigh

I just SO need a kick up the Bum......but I think I've had it..... (no I'm not going to go into details....yet...it's a bit personal).... AND as my Boss has just given me two weeks "off" (not a holiday, cos I still have some paperwork to do, and of course I've still got all my other commitments, NOW is as good a time to start as any!

It's goodness knows how many weeks to Christmas now......I'll find my diary and have a count up at some point in the next few days......but here's the plan.


1)  Do ALL the ironing  (not just the smalls things and leave the rest for DH and Sprog 1 to do)
2)  Make some headway in my bedroom....taking a rubbish bag in there for one, and also bagging up all the kids old clothes to take to the Salvation Army bin for another!
3)  Clear off the stairs and landing.......it's a SMALL space, and I need a quick fix to spur me on!

Extra's - if I get chance:

a)  Blitz the bathroom (beyond the usual "keep it clean")
b)  plan my next few blog posts so I'm more focused....AND remember to have photo's! :-)


Oh - and here's a few things I HAVE to do.......

A) Iron the smalls school uniform (before bed, they need it tomorrow!)
B) Plan Brownies for tomorrow night (I have 3 girls making their promise)
C) Plan the next few sessions for the Toddler Music group I have on a Tuesday!

.....Best get on then!

No comments:

Post a Comment